Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The easiest way to paint neat french tips on your nails.


 
I learned this method from a friend a few years ago and I'm still shocked at how rare it is that I see someone else do it. So here it is. The easiest white tip ever.
Yay, Right!
 
 
Here's what you will need.
Non-acetone nail polish remover
White nail polish
Clear top coat
Old rage to dab excess remover on
Paint brush
(I used to use an old eye shadow brush and that worked fine too)

 
I start by painting the tips of the nails white. Do it as sloppy as you want.
 
Now just dip your paint brush in the NON ACETONE nail polish remover. You don't want it dripping wet, but wet enough to remove the polish. Put it to the nail and move it left and right to remove the messy part of the polish, and watch a nice neat line appear. It's so easy you'll be sad you ever wasted your time taping off your nails or attempting to paint a perfect straight line. If your getting any running of the white its likely that your paint brush is too wet. If your polish is smearing its because you don't have non acetone nail polish remover. The only other advice I got when I first started was "If it's not working your over thinking it."
 
Let me know how you do in the comments section! Also, if you have any questions feel free to ask!






No comments:

Post a Comment